Full Time Wholesale Coordinator - Olsen Europe (Mississauga)
This job posting is no longer active
Olsen is a leader in the women’s fashion industry with a rich history of authentic European design, offering contemporary European apparel and accessories since 1959. Based in Hamburg, Germany, Olsen is synonymous with fashion that combines unique styling, innovative fabrication and enduring quality to create stylish wardrobe solutions for the modern woman. Olsen is like a best friend; compassion for women and providing clothing that inspires confidence is at the heart of the Olsen brand philosophy.
Available internationally and first introduced to Canada in 1983, our wholesale business currently spans across Canada and the United States. With a rich history in the Canadian fashion market, we can also be found in 65 retail stores across Canada, including 40 shops within the Bay.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this full time, contract position as Wholesale Coordinator will organize and support all facets of the Wholesale Department while always ensuring that Brand Integrity is maintained and the application of Olsen Operating Philosophies are achieved:
1) Maximize all Revenue growth opportunities and Profitability with Brand Integrity 2) Ensure all interactions and communications are conducted with Respect and Integrity, both internally and externally3) Ensure all Operating Best Practices are Efficient and Cost Effective in an entrepreneurial spirit
- Provides service to North American Wholesale customers, including product queries, complaints, inventory information and repeat & return requests.
- Daily reporting to facilitate shipment of orders.
- Authorizes and processes returns.
- Promotes the sale of unsold, current inventory.
- Coordinates with Merchandise Analyst any cross-divisional transfers necessary to fulfill Wholesale order requirements.
- Assists with planning, organizing and maintenance of sales targets and results reports.
- Assists and serves customers visiting Home Office.
- Maintains written communication log from all incoming/outgoing customer calls, emails and faxes.
- Enters repeat orders from customers, following up by taking every step possible to ensure that customer orders are shipped promptly and in a timely manner.
- Assists in the administration of processing and documentation of refused orders and debit/credit adjustments.
- Ensures that the sample receipt, allocation and other processes are launched with excellence in an efficient timely manner.
- Monitor, measure and analyze collection performance.
- Provides support to Sales Agents while providing the CEO with consistent feedback.
- Supports the achievement of the sales plan.
- Maintains awareness of the Wholesale responsibilities under the CEO and assists in every way possible.
- Provide cross departmental support as needed.
- Informs CEO when opportunities are seen to increase sales and profits, reduce costs and protect company assets.
- Preserves the image of the Companies by adhering to and applying all policies and procedures of the Companies.
- Back up Office Coordinator main functions.
- Other duties as required.
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES, TRAITS) AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Wholesale fashion industry related experience preferred
- Strong customer service, organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical thinker, process focused and detail oriented
- Advanced decision making and problem resolution skills
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written
- Bilingual skills would be considered an asset
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
- Strong multi-tasking skills in a changing environment
- Team player, with an ability to work independently
- A professional and confidential demeanor
- Able and willing to travel on occasion
OUR "MUST HAVES"
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
- Desire to excel and succeed
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self improvement (goal-oriented)
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Self motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!
Coupled with a “fun” environment, Olsen offers a competitive Salary, Health Benefits & Product Promotion package.
Olsen is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation for any stage in the recruitment process can be provided upon request.